I have been doing business and investing in Central and Eastern european region and the US markets for more than 20 years. We apply our knowledge of the investment environment to create and control strategy of the fund. We choose mix investment opportunities that have been increasing the value of our clients' finances for 11 years. We have a unique know-how that brings attractive appreciation. I believe that our successful results will convince you of this.Investment stories
of our strategy
We have created for our investors so called ''safe bet'' investing strategy. Investment in fixed-rate financial market instruments that pose minimal risk brings certainty of fund’s return. Stable growth potential also represent private equity assets of the fund. We have been achieving the above-standard yields by investing in exclusive opportunities in capital markets. We invest in the company shares which are undervalued for some reason but have the high return potential in the future. Thanks to our unique know-how we initiate improvements in the company to achieve its real value.
The investment strategy of the fund is set to generate stable yields for our investors despite of the market fluctuations. Investment mix of the fund brings yields at least in the amount exceeding inflation rate to our investors over the individual economic cycles. Portfolio Structure may be changed according to microeconomic and macroeconomic developments. Investing primarily in the private equity projects with stable growth potential, publicly traded companies with great return potential and other financial market instruments.
Private equity assets with a stable growth potencial
- Across the sectors
- Currently in portfolio: Ondrášovka Holding, a.s.
Publicly traded companies
with great return potential
- Investment opportunities in the European and US stock markets
- Based on our know-how and excellent knowledge of the investment environment, we are able to evaluate undervalued stock titles
- The market brings interesting opportunities with the potential for high appreciation in situations when stock titles are temporarily undervalued and stocks of quality businesses are sold at surprisingly low prices
- Such situation may occur during bear market, recession or single negative event/panic selling which increases pressure to share price. This leads a lot of times to great opportunities
- Our stock picking method is mainly driven by patience, prudence and foresight principles which usually select certain undervalued stocks. Based on our previous experience, we except certain action in these companies which has ability to increase the value of share price. These opportunities arise once in a few weeks or months
- Greatly completed investment O2 – successfully finished investment in company shares with return of 33 % p.a.
- Completed investment Unipetrol – successfully finished investment in company shares with return of 115 %
Financial market instruments
- Provide regular financial income
- Achieving a minimum income in the amount exceeding the inflation rate and the above-standard yields in the market
- This represents a proportion of nearly 70% of the fund portfolio
- Bonds, Receivables, Bills of exchange